It’s finally here – daily vlogs through December!
Today on YouTube at 10 a.m. PST …
SEASON 3 EPISODE 1 (that is, S03E01)
To kick off our countdown to Christmas, we will also be posting 5 days of new ideas for your holiday Amazon gift lists here on MommaAMommaB.com
*If you want a spoiler alert, visit our Amazon Seller’s Page where you can find links to all of our favorites: Amazon.com/shop/MommaAMommaB
We earn a small commission through every purchase made directly through an affiliate link (any item featured on our Seller Page) – Thanks for your contribution, every purchase helps us plan our next fun family adventure and fund the equipment needed to make it all happen.
Today is our first Top Ten List. I hope you enjoy! (If you do, please remember to pin this post by clicking any pinterest logo/icon on this page.)
10 Gifts Under $35 for the Pregnant / Expecting Parent
1. $25 White Noise Machine (This one is portable, with a battery option as well as a night light and projector, with a bonus music option – we own and love this one!)
2. $29.99 Portable Booster Seat – We did a ton of research, and though a lobster attachment works well, we were too nervous to scuff a table. This one has worked perfectly for our needs, and on sale now at Amazon
3. $28.99 Organic Drool Bib – This infinity scarf style is ultra modern with cool tones and quality fabric – for the hard-to-please baby in your life
4. $25 Baby Swaddles – I love grey and cream as the gender neutral colors, and swaddles saved our life with Baby #1 – we couldn’t have too many on hand
5. $18 Ultra Thin Velvet Baby Clothes Hangers – Space Saving plus it arrives in a pack of 50…yes please!
6. $4 Mustela Between-Wash Cleanser is a gentle non-oil-stripping formula that even the most natural-product-loving parent can appreciate
7. $32 JJ Cole Diaper and Wipe Caddy Organizer I snagged this baby shower gift as my own personal caddy for beside the bed during postpartum time. Perfect for diapers, snacks, sanitizer, chargers, and more!
8. $14.95 RePlay Cups – This seems like a steep price for three cups, but we believe in the product, which is also proudly made in the U.S.A. (and the colors just speak to me – so there’s that)
9. $12.99 Amber Teething Necklace – While we never used one ourselves, I have heard nothing but rave reviews from those who have tried it (raw amber is what you’re looking for – this necklace is!)
10. $13 Polka Dot Unisex Infant Hat because all babies need hats, period (some need the chance to refuse them at all costs!)
Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube for our family holiday videos:
Check back tomorrow!