1. $35.99 Aisuo Night Light – 5 in 1 Lamp with Bluetooth Speaker – This light has so many bells and whistles that you just have to see for yourself
2. $21.99 Cinema Light Box Marquis – 154 letters/numbers and 90 emoji tiles, along with 15 colored light options. In addition to classic white, dim up/down the brightness, have fun with the “Flash”, “Strobe”, “Fade” and “Smooth” light play options, all controlled with an included remote
3. $34.95 Family Chess Set by Brain Blox – A quality wooden board with color coded pieces. This entire set includes Reference Cards, Chess Cube, Full-Color Instruction Book, Chess Board, & Chess Pieces!
4. $39.95 Hola! Ukelele for Beginners with Carrying Case – Many color options make this an easy gift idea for the music loving teen interested in exploring a new hobby, or consider other economical beginner instruments like a $24 harmonica or $18 bongo
5. $24.97 Magnetic Dart Board – Know someone who needs to spice up their family game room? This is your ticket! With an “Interstellar Gameplay” option on the reverse side, it is sure to please the entire family.
6. $23.95 College Box – A snack box delivered courtesy Amazon? YES PLEASE! No additional costs for Prime member through 2019. What teen doesn’t love a delicious snack? Especially those living away from home and missing all the usual creature comforts. The description says it ” includes a mix of sweet, salty, savory, and healthy snacks. Best essential brands of chips, cookies, candies, bars, popcorn, crackers. Best variety on Amazon as it includes all of your favorite individually wrapped snacks and goodies. It’s the ultimate, classic, deluxe, best, biggest, value sampler snacks box – bulk, bundle, variety fun pack. Large for a great low price – what a good deal. Wholesale quantity amount of snacks and treats to enjoy!”
(I would want this, as an adult! See: Crave Box for $30 which includes “Best essential brands of nuts, fruit chews, bars, popcorn, veggie chips”.)
7. $13.99 Macrame Hanging Photo Display – In this day and age people (I mean teens – I mean, people) can’t be bothered to size, mat and hang photos. (I mean, some of us can. But I can’t, and I’m long since a teen.)
Anyway, this beautiful hanging display would make a classy addition to a dorm room or bedroom, to display those motivational cards and cat photos. I mean, pictures of families.
8. $44.99 Deluxe Bedside Organizer – Great for dorms, RVs and other small spaces. Great for those who could benefit from some extra organizational tools. Car organizers are another great option!
9. $9.99 Cat Goat Cheese Pizza – “This is the social card game that is going to change your game night forever… This addictive game is as unique as its name. It’s a power packed quick and simple party game. Race against each other to SLAP a match between a card and spoken word. But – watch out! – your mind will play tricks on you. This game was engineered for maximum fun. Enjoy!”
10. Stuffed Christmas Stocking – Fill it with essential items that teens don’t want to spend their hard earned money on, but always like to have on hand (especially for the college student): batteries, command hooks and poster strips, decorative washi or duct tape, etc.
I hope this list gave you inspiration. Don’t forget to PIN so you can revisit!