We made a few extra winter activity kits – available for purchase starting NEXT WEEK! 🥳
These kits reduce the need for a printer – everything you need is included…and reusable!
Customize your crate – every crate comes with enough materials to personalize your experience- or- I am happy to include the child’s name on a project for you if you add it to the notes and details section before final checkout.
This year I opened up our Valentine’s day box of decorations – and felt a little less than inspired with the bright pinks and neon sparkles. So of course I had to take a trip to my favorite places to see if I could add a few things to the mix and freshen things up.
Target and Dollar Tree to the rescue!
My winter Instagram color story tends to trend more towards saffrons, earth tones and wines right now; Winter has barely gotten underway, yet as we look forward to upcoming holidays, day-glo colors are just not jiving with my palette (something I’ve barely started concerning myself with, but once you get started color designing your life, it’s hard to stop)!
In looking forward to Pantone color trends for Winter and Spring 2020, I found some delight in the prospect of marrying crimsons and corals; crimson and blood-red heavy transitioning from winter with it’s rust and pinecone, adding pops of coral through february, which will pair nicely with turquoise, classic blues and biscay green this Spring.
The possibility of red and pink shade combinations are endless…and then thrown in those wildcard purples and creams and whites and get ready to wander the shopping aisles with an empty or too-full cart for all of eternity.
Blushes and lilacs? Nudes? Pastels? Dusty rose? Target Dollar Spot has it all!
If you’re interested in learning more about color designing…that makes two of us 😉 I’m by no means a voice of opinion on this matter, but I hope to learn more by not only creating inspiration boards but actually referencing them when I save or shop for new decor.
If you have a great resource to share, please do in a comment, below!
1. $15 Liquid Motion Bubble Timer – Looking for a stress relief toy? This colorful liquid bubble drop motion timer is an excellent visual stimulant which has a mesmerizing effect as you watch the bubbles travel down in slow motion. The oil droplets can even make the colorful wheels spin. Just flip this cool liquid motion toy over and start again until you are fully relaxed.
3. $17.95 Fidget Infinity Cube – Made from aluminum alloy, this one is a step above the cheaper plastic models. Both is a great gift for someone with limited storage space in 2019, as it looks classy on a desk or shelf.
4. $32 Kids Against Maturity Game – A Family Game Night favorite and Tillywig Toy Award Winner that will have everyone rolling! Agest 8+
6. $23.99 Jasonwell Hand Operated Drone – High-Tech Hand Controlled Drone with no remote: UFO drones toys for kids use high-tech infrared motion sensors to detect obstacles and steer by hand.
7. $$ ANY AMOUNT – Amazon Gift Cards make one of the best holiday gifts! With a worldwide market at your fingertips, share any amount instantly. This card comes with a kraft paper envelope and jingle bells for that added holiday touch.
8. $25 Ultimate Movie Night Care Package – RedBox movie rental code included for instant movie credit! Snacks and a movie, the perfect gift for someone who could use a little downtime and a treat.
9. $5 Dehydrated Water – Just add water! Make sure your loved one never goes thirsty!
10. $39 Dammit Doll Three Pack – Give this hilarious gift three times (each doll is stitched with the signature poem, so you can buy in bulk for savings). Everyone gets frustrated – this doll helps release tension in a comical way!
1. $39 Melissa and Doug Magic in a Snap (KIT) – Every magician needs a top quality top hat, and this one is top notch! The four-piece set includes a velvet pop-up and fold-flat hat with a secret pocket, a sturdy wand, a plush rabbit to make appear and disappear, and a silver coin to transform! easy-to follow illustrated instructions help budding magicians learn the secrets behind these impressive classic tricks that are sure to wow audiences of all ages!
2. $41 KidCo Bath Toy Organizer – Adjustable to fit most tubs with divider panels that fit where you want them. The KidCo Bath Storage Basket holds bath toys, soap, shampoo and more: slotted sides and bottom allow items to dry properly.
3. $9 Wipe Clean Workbook: My First Phonics – Toddlers love busy work, so give them something they can learn and play with!
8. $9.95 Book Of Why – by Nat Geo for children who love to ask “why”?
9. $14.99 Alex Monkey Balance Board – Helps kids improve their balance and coordination! Perfectly sized for little feet-yet able to accommodate larger ones-this 16.5″ x 9.5″ sturdy wooden wobbly board features an adorable monkey graphic. Designed for ages three and up, the board supports kids up to 200 pounds, making it suitable for the entire family to enjoy.
10. $15 Liquid Motion Bubble Timer – Looking for a stress relief toy? This colorful liquid bubble drop motion timer is an excellent visual stimulant which has a mesmerizing effect as you watch the bubbles travel down in slow motion. The oil droplets can even make the colorful wheels spin. Just flip this cool liquid motion toy over and start again until you are fully relaxed.